Friday 17 April 2009

Welcome to Pangya!

Our long wait has been rewarded at last, at around 7.30AM GMT+1 the server opened for the grand public and you can't believe how packed the servers were. x__x The migrations have delayed the opening a lot. The normal opening was planned for 4.00AM GMT+1 but soon the Ntreev team found out that the account migration was going to take longer than expected. To prevent more 'I can't log in' threads they posted a new announcement telling the community that the server would be ready around 6.00AM GMT+1. Mind you I stayed up to reserve my username a whole night so I was already in a bad mood with all the delays. Finally at 6.00AM GMT+1 I felt slightly relieved that I could embrace my pillow and give in soon. However when I tried logging in nothing happened again. I quickly checked the news and behold, another delay to come! The opening was delayed for another hour and a half which made the official opening time 7.30AM GMT+1. In total we had a three hour and a half delay which is not too bad, all things considered.

I had to re-login once because at first the servers were not showing but after that everything went quite smoothly. I was able to reserve my official username 'Roselynn'. Since Fate has decided I will be playing under the name of Roselynn. Nice choice from fate seeing I have been using that name in Pangya Europe as well. Unlike most Albatross 18 players I will have to start from scratch. Scratch being 3000 Pang apparently. My first goal will be to save up for Kooh. She's my little lucky charm and I absolutely love her animations.

I will be showing you some first impressions of the US version as soon as I spent my first hours playing.

*Friendly Paw*
~Roselynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pandalism - A Pangya Diary © 2009. By: Roselynn