Friday 17 April 2009

Nickname taken...by me T__T

I'm very dissapointed T__T as you could read in my previous post I stayed up until 7.30AM to be able to reserve my nickname. But apparently I got screwed over either way by Ntreev's evil server of doom. I don't blame the Ntreev team but it would have been nice if they could have foreseen this. Here is the post I made on the official forums:

I stayed up a whole night to be able to reserve my username but apparently it was all for nothing T_T Yesterday around 7.40AM GMT+1 I logged in on this account and it prompted me for my username. I typed in my username and confirmed it and it said it was avaible. I was able to make my Hana character perfectly fine and all went well.

Today I log in with my account and it prompts me for my username again. No harm done I guessed and entered my username again. However now it says the username is taken. I believe that this is a bug since I'm afraid the system thinks this name is already taken because I was able to make a character with that name however it shouldn't be prompting me again then.

I hope this can be fixed soon because it's quite dissapointing T__T;

Thank you in advance.


I really feel crushed x_x It would really temper my mood to play if I wasn't able to play under my official name. I know most people wouldn't find this a problem and could easily find a new name to use but this username means a lot to me. I'm starting to fear that this won't be fixed any time soon. I can't say that PangyaUS has brought me any good luck at the moment. Let's hope that this isn't the first of many negative experiences with the server.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pandalism - A Pangya Diary © 2009. By: Roselynn