Sunday 19 April 2009

Kudos to Ntreev!

Today I am glad I can announce some happier news for all of you. The entire Ntreev team has been researching the biggest bugs I posted about earlier and decided to have a big fix maintenance. Here is the news bulletin they posted to prepare the players for it.

We will be performing server maintenance on Saturday evening 04/18/09.

The maintenance hours as scheduled:

From:
04/18/09 9:00 PM (PDT)

To:
04/19/09 4:00 AM (PDT)
*Completed at 04/19/09 03:20 AM

There will not be a maintenance on Friday night (4/17/09)

During the maintenance, the game will not be available for play.

The ending maintenance hour is subject to change. We will post an update if it changes.


-- Pangya Team


The maintenance went very smooth and without any delays or trouble. Besides that it also solved the problems of about 90% of the community. I have found a few players who are still experiencing the 'blank server bug' but I'm quite sure that it must be a problem on their end then. I would advise everyone to check the doublecheck the requirements needed to play Pangya and to check if your security system is not blocking out any of the Pangya applications. The bug that took out players' usernames was also taken care of and I was able to create my character without much trouble this time. I am very statisfied with the support Ntreev has provided. If they keep this up I am sure they can soon count on a large player base. Many players are eagerly awaiting the cash items and I'll be sure to post an update when they become avaible.

*Friendly Paw*
~Roselynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pandalism - A Pangya Diary © 2009. By: Roselynn