Sunday 19 April 2009

Time for a little ranting about myself~

Today I found some time to test out the differences between PangyaUS and PangyaEU and it was hard to find some and when I did find some they were very small. Seeing it is only Open Beta in the US server it is hard to really compare at the moment but I felt like investigating.

For starters the basic clothing you start out with surely has some differences seeing there is some clothing restricted to the EU server only and vice versa. I'll try to give you images of these clothing pieces as soon as the US server leaves Open Beta.

I noticed that the US server really likes the whole trading system. I've seen public chats regarding buying and selling in the lobby which was quite rare in the EU server. In the US server people even gathered together in the same chatroom to start up a 'Shopping Mall' for users. I must admit it's terribly laggy and it takes some time to load for me but it surely is fun to browse through usershops.

At the moment the economy seems rather weird, not really stabilized which is a beautiful thing for new players. I myself was able to purchase a 150k clothing set for 16k only. I'm sure this isn't that rare at the moment but it surely helped me out a lot. The items I bought were the BW Pleated Mini and K-Line BW for Kooh. Quite ironic, seeing I don't even have a Kooh character yet. It's the first thing I am getting now though! Too bad players aren't able to sell characters at reduced prices. It would surely help out a lot.

I decided to play under the name of 'Dawn' instead of 'Roselynn' on the US server. The reason I chose Dawn is because since I was small I always used the name Akatsuki as my roleplaying name. For those who don't see the link: Akatsuki means Dawn in Japanese. Obviously I stopped using that name after everyone and their mom started abusing the Japanese language. Either way if you feel like playing a game feel free to contact me in-game. I must warn you I am a total newbie so don't be surprised if I end a course with +2 or higher. If you still have any problems getting in-game don't hesitate to post it on the Ntreev forum so the Ntreev team and players can try to help you out~!

*Friendly Paw*
~Roselynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pandalism - A Pangya Diary © 2009. By: Roselynn