Wednesday 15 April 2009

Pandalism Rule Book

If you visit Pandalism I only request one thing and that is that you follow the rules I have set up for you here. Please read them through carefully and simply contact me if you have any problems with the site or the rules. Thank you in advance~!

---- Commenting Rules ----

1. No profanity. Your comment will be deleted.

2. No name calling. Your comment will be deleted.

3. No personal attacks. If you don't like my opinion you are welcome to debate it but if you are just out to launch a personal attack then I suggest you don't comment because it will get deleted either way.

4. No prejudices about any group of people. Again, someone who comes in debating respectfully and offering thoughtful arguements might get away with it but I would not push your luck.

5. No spam. Your comment will be deleted.

6. No linking to yourself in your comment text. If you wish to link yourself from my blog feel free to contact me to become affiliates.

7. The definitions of all of the above are made at my discretion. If I think something is not right, I will not allow it.

---- Credits ----

Basic 2 table layout concept © btemplates.
Layout coding © Roselynn.
Images used for layout © their respective owners.
Blog content © Roselynn unless otherwise stated.

---- Questions and Answers ----

Q: How can I contact you?
A: You can contact me at sanarmaya@gmail.com. I always try to reply as soon as possible. If I haven't contacted you within a week it might be that your e-mail was lost. Please try contacting me once more in that case.

Q: Who are you?
A: I am your worst nightmare~! No, really! Why don't you believe me?

Q: Who are you really?
A: Fine, I'll tell you a bit about myself. I'm a female Pangya player that has played on the European server for a little while under the name of Roselynn. Currently however you can find me on the American server under the name of Dawn. If you feel like you could use some friends, feel free to add me~! I will be more than happy to help you wherever I can. In real life you can usually find me admiring nature and daydreaming. This daydreaming oftens results in ignoring reality which can be quite an irritating thing for the people around me. If you want to know anything else feel free to send me a question~!

Q: Have you always played Pangya?
A: No, I'm afraid not. The first online game I ever played was Ragnarok, it is still one of my all-time favorites. My first Ntreev Game was Trickster Online where I have a beautiful Bard named Roselynn as well. She is my pride and joy~!

Q: What are your favorite female characters in Pangya?
A: One of the classic questions, I'll simply give you a list.
  1. Kooh
  2. Alice
  3. Arin
  4. Hana
  5. Cecilia


Q: What are you favorite male characters in Pangya?
A: Once more a pretty list.
  1. Kaz
  2. Scout
  3. Max
  4. Uncle Bob

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pandalism - A Pangya Diary © 2009. By: Roselynn