Thursday 23 April 2009

My first tournament with a GM!

Hi again everyone,

Today was a wonderful day where I live. If by wonderful you mean sunny and stuffy and a paradise for blonde barbie dolls to parade around barely clothed. Either way for some weird reason I did not feel like staying inside and spent most of my time outdoors getting a sunburn and a serious headache (sunstroke anyone?). All of this of course resulted in hardly any gaming time which was actually quite enjoyable. However when I did manage to get to my laptop again in the evening I found something interesting to do.

GM Grimm was online doing some tournaments so I joined in for an Ice Cannon tournament. I was planning to play the Ice Cannon course either way since I really needed the money to get my Kooh character. So apparently people are still confused about whether Grimm is a boy or a girl. And to be honest I can't tell from the way (s)he talks. I am personally guessing he's male but until I know for sure he'll be a (s)he! No matter which gender (s)he's an enjoyable player and I like the fact (s)he just enjoys to play with other players (atleast I hope so). Refering to him/her as (s)he is quite annoying but at least it's less demeaning than calling Grimm an 'it' x_x; From the conversations I picked up the following:

  • (s)he is named after the tales of the brothers Grimm.
  • (s)he had a highscore of 2 (?) on the Ice Cannon course before this tournament.
  • (s)he was aiming to get the Kaz character.
  • (s)he just wants to look pretty. (lols X3)


  • Here is an in-game picture of the tournament result. By some kind of miracle I did not end last~! The blue marker indicates (as you can see) our GM Grimm and the pink marker is me.


    Photobucket


    As you can see I did not receive an award this time x__x; Usually I receive the lucky award, best recovery award or best putter award. Those are pretty much the only three I usually manage to get. I do love the pang I earned though, I finally managed to make enough to purchase my Kooh character. It feels like it took forever x_x but I will finally be able to get little Kooh tomorrow! (If for some reason my Pang won't magically dissapear).

    On a side note, if anyone knows the true identity of the one known as Grimm please step forward! X3 I would love to address her/him with the right gender~! So far no new update news so stay tuned!

    *Friendly Paw*
    ~Roselynn

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Pandalism - A Pangya Diary © 2009. By: Roselynn