Saturday 25 April 2009

Feathers and empty pockets T_T;

As you all probably know the Ntreev server of Pangya also has a Papel Lottery with rares. The rares the server opened with are the Rainbow and Devils Feathers. They are avaible for every character including Kaz. There aren't any differences between the Rainbow and Devils feather except for their appearance.



The item on the left is the Rainbow Feather and of course the right one is the Devils feather. They are both worn behind the character's ear and increase the width of your pangya zone when equipped, depending on the wind speed. The feather items react when the wind is 7 to 9m. They can be compared to the Elfen Ears rare which reacts in the same way when there is a wind between 4 and 9m.

I am just dying to try and get a pretty feather for my Kooh. I don't really mind which version of the feather it is. If you are perhaps interested in selling me one, don't hesitate to whisper or PM 'Dawn' in-game or perhaps leave me a comment here.

Before I end it here I would also like to thank a very helpful player here in this post. The player named (heart)Star(heart) had been playing in a few of the same tournaments I had been in. After seeing I usually ended last and me confessing I was a total newbie they suggested that I play a VS game against them so they could teach me some tips and tricks. They ran me through a whole VS 18-holes Ice Cannon course and gave me elaborate explanations for each hole. Continually showing me where the sweet spots were and what prerequisites you needed to meet to be able to do that one perfect shot to rack in the pang. I would really love to thank this player very much because I've never had such effective and friendly help ever. If you ever see this player shower them with compliments on my behalf~! So "Thank you so very much for being patient with a newbie like me, (heart)Star(heart)".

That will be all for the day~ Please do contact me if you are able to provide me with a Kooh feather, I'd be forever grateful!

*Friendly Paw*
~Roselynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pandalism - A Pangya Diary © 2009. By: Roselynn