Tuesday 14 April 2009

Birth of Roselynn

A big hello to everyone who is currently reading this~

This is a new blog named Pandalism which was created by me. My name is Roselynn and I created this blog to talk about a certain something called Pangya. Pangya is a concept MMORPG golf game that features anime style characters in an engaging gaming environment. This game is avaible on several consoles which currently include PC, Wii and PsP.

Currently there are 4 PC servers avaible, being PangyaSEA (South East Asian server), PangyaKO (Korean server), PangyaJA (Japan) and PangyaEU (European server). According to the offical notes soon PangyaUS (America) will open to the public. Some people might remember there used to be an American server before but due to horrible management and awful community the former PangyaUS was forced to close down. Back then is was called Albatross18, a nasty name if you ask me.

I currently play on the PangyaEU server under the name of Roselynn. I must be honest and say even though I am from Europe I don't appreciate the European server that much. The servers are divided between languages and I'm quite offended it does not even have my native language. I am forced to either speak English, French, German or any of the other provided languages. Quite a fault for the European server if you ask me. Either you include all languages or you stick with English everywhere, simple as that. I don't see why only certain languages get their own server, it's kind of dissapointing. Some people might be thinking: "If English isn't your native language then why are you writing this whole blog in English?". Very simple really~ Most readers will be able to understand English and I'm quite sure hardly anyone will be able to understand my native language. I want to make this blog accessible to as much people as possible hence I chose English as the main language. Another reason I don't really like the European server is that the choice of fashion is rather limited and I hardly see any new additions. Of course that might just be me being impatient~!

It's obvious I am hoping for a place in the future PangyaUS which is going to be hosted by Ntreev, the original developer of this game. I already PM'ed their customer service with questions about a possible IP-ban but their answer was nothing that I wouldn't be able to figure out myself either.


Thank you for your interest in Pangya. However Pangya is still in process of being released and we are not able to provide any information at the moment. Please visit our main website for any further updates.

http://pangya.ntreev.net/

Sincerely,
Bawkzie
Game Master
Ntreev USA
www.ntreev.net


So as you can see I can not be provided with any information at the moment. x__x; I am fearing the worst to be honest. Pangya already has a license for Europe so the chances they will block Europeans out for the Ntreev Pangya server will be very high. Nevertheless I keep hoping. It's not that I am looking forward to play with American players but I would love to be on the server closest to the source. I have a good experience with the Ntreev company regarding events and updates. I'm sure they would do very well rising up to my expectations.

In the worst case scenario I will continue playing on the European server. They have a bunch of nice close-knit players who are fun to hang out with so I'm sure I will continue to have fun with this game. I think it's also because I don't play 15 hours a day like some players tend to do. I would go totally crazy if I had to do that. @_@

Either way this was my first introduction post and it turned out pretty long. I think it's pretty easy to read though with different paragraphs like this. Before I conclude I would just like to say something about my layout. This layout was created by me with Photoshop CS3 by using several Pangya related images floating online. The main idea of this layout is to be credited to btemplates.com. I saw a beautiful layout there that I liked a lot however I wanted to have a unique layout so I did not use any of their resources or coding and created my own to their example. Therefore the coding and graphics belong to me, Roselynn. I decided it would be nice to atleast provide credit for the idea so if you ever need a quick blogger layout, make sure to check out btemplates.com. The header I made contains a background image with Max and Kooh. Max is hanging helplessly while Kooh is playing her succubus role. She is just too cute for words~ The foreground image is Kooh in her Penguin suit (not avaible in the EU server yet) hugging a Satchel. I know most people will absolutely detest the color pink this blog displays but get over it! Pink is just another colour. I couldn't decide which colour to go with so I threw a dice and let fate decide for me and behold it became P-I-N-K. Try to wear sunglasses while reading this blog if it really bothers you that much ^_^;

With this I'll conclude my first post~

*Friendly Paw*
~ Roselynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pandalism - A Pangya Diary © 2009. By: Roselynn